I felt like making some different for this week's challenge at crafting from the heart, so for my DT project I decided to alter a rubix cube.
The elephant image is from Eureka and I've coloured it with promarkers with the background being a "loud" colour in keeping with the rubix style. I then cut it into 9 squares and adhered to the rubix cube using glossy accents. Each square was then finished with another layer of glossy accents to give it a tougher surface.
The rest of the digis are all from the Eureka/QKR balloon range and the remaining sides of the cube read "its a jungle" on one side and "out there" on the other.
I'm entering this into the following challenges: