Google+ Followers

Friday, 24 March 2017

Aurora Wings - New digi launch

Hi there

Another fab new launch from Mitzi at Aurora Wings today! Just in time to welcome in spring, this lovely flower blossom fae could be coloured in any shades or in fact, all shades!

I've coloured it with copics and used it to put inside a phone cover :)

You can get this digi (and another Easter inspired one which is also launching today) from the Aurora Wings shop and see more inspiration on the Aurora Wings blog




I'm entering this into the following challenges:
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk
http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.co.uk
http://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.co.uk

Friday, 10 March 2017

Aurora Wings - New Images

Hi there

I love these fae images from Aurora Wings - they are just so ethereal!
I'm still having a bit of a non cardmaking phase so this week, I decided to use this image on a bag for life!

I printed a mirror image onto photo transfer paper and transferred it to the bag. Unfortunately a little bit ripped when pulling the contact paper away (guess I needed to leave the iron on that part a little longer!), still luckily it was only one corner. The image is coloured with both copics and promarkers


You can get this digi (and another one which is also launching today) from the Aurora Wings shop and see more inspiration on the Aurora Wings blog



and lastly...... discount codes for this weekend!!! :)





Friday, 24 February 2017

Aurora wing - new flower sprites!

Hi there

It's been a LONG time since my last blog and in fact since the craft supplies have been out! How great to break them out again for the first time this year for these lovely new flower sprites from Aurora Wings :)

Today's project started life as a can of organic chopped tomatoes but decided it would rather be a pen holder.... Take care when taking the lid off if you make something similar, I found the cans with the ring pulls are best to use so that there is no risk of any jagged edges. Once the original wrapper on the tin is removed, it's really a blank canvas.

For this project, I used two sheets of coordinating paper so the side with Hyacinth Sprite is plain, and the side with Crocus Sprite is slightly patterned. I also cut out and layered some of the elements from the papers as sentiments or cover ups. The digi stamps are coloured with Copics, cut out and added to the tin using double sided tape ( I might go back and glue these down though as the edges are popping up on a circular surface which is a little annoying and probably not very practical :)

You can get these digis from the Aurora Wings shop and see more inspiration on the Aurora Wings blog



I'm entering this into the following challenges: